At CFN we believe collaboration and a positive working relationship supports the achievement of great outcomes for people we work for. Commencing within the Moreton Bay Region in 2003, we have earned a strong reputation for being creative, relevant and trusted. We understand that learning about the NDIS can be challenging, especially when managing a family, a child with special needs or important life stages. At CFN we are experienced in support coordination (case management) and can assist you to take control of your NDIS plan and build on your skills and confidence to maximise your NDIS funding.
Our job is to assist you to be confident and excited about your new NDIS plan and life choices. We will connect you with new community activities, explore new service providers and assist you during times of change. Our point of difference is we continue to increase on an individual’s capacity so they can lead a fulling and meaningful life. We work with participants to strengthen their ability to connect and coordinate informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
Receiving Support Coordination with CFN provides the following benefits to participants and their families.
- Coordinating and connecting you to allied health professionals.
- Exploring new services to support you in your everyday life;
- Developing meaningful and fulfilling relationships.
- Preparing for employment or training.
- Exploring options for when you leave school
- Monitoring your funds, supports and progress towards your goals.
- Assisting you to recruit your own staff and learn the skills to self-manage your NDIS plan.