CFN is committed to providing individuals with disabilities and their families with the right support at the right time, whether the support be on a one off or regular basis. We can provide flexible support in the family home to enable the family and/or carer to rest or attend to other responsibilities.
CFN has a team of experienced staff who have a range of practical skills that can assist the individual with disability to maintain personal care routines as well as to contribute to family life through increasing their life skills and subsequent independence. Support can include:
- Meal preparation, and support with eating and drinking
- Personal hygiene, grooming and dressing
- Medical administration
- Support to undertake therapy and exercise programs
- Support with continence management and equipment
- Support to utilise aids and equipment such as hoists and wheelchairs
- Support with domestic and household tasks such as, cleaning, tidying and ironing.
- and more…
In Home Support can be accessed through your government funding or on a user pays basis.
If you would like to know more about CFN’s In Home Support and how we can assist you, please get in touch with us here.