CFN can assist you with transitioning towards the NDIS and beyond.
The NDIS is set to roll out in the Moreton Bay region in January 2019 and there is much families can do to ensure they are ready for the scheme and CFN’s aim is to support families to be prepared by:
- Keeping you abreast of important information related to the NDIS roll out in Queensland
- Linking you with informative events and workshops
- Helping you to understand how the new system will be different from the current system
- Assisting you to develop a NDIS pre-planning document.
- Encouraging you to dream big and think about the possibilities under this new system.
- Assisting you with facilitated PATH planning and or setting up a support circle
- Providing you with links to useful resources to help you prepare for the NDIS-
CFN is excited by the possibilities the NDIS will bring to people with disabilities and for those who care for them. The fundamental principles on which the NDIS is based aligns with CFN’s vision and values.
For more information about the NDIS and how CFN can assist you, please contact us here.